As a dedicated postnatal doula, I am committed to helping you navigate the joys and challenges that come with having a new baby. With my assistance, you can find comfort in knowing that you have someone by your side to guide you through this transformative time.
I firmly believe that having the right support can make a world of difference. By booking my services, you can experience the many benefits that come with having a postnatal doula. I am here to ensure that your needs are met, and that you feel empowered and confident in your new role as a parent.
One of the key aspects of my service is personalisation. I understand that every woman and family is unique, with their own cultures, traditions, and backgrounds. That’s why I tailor my support specifically to your preferences, taking into consideration your individual circumstances. By doing so, I can provide you with the assistance that aligns perfectly with your desires and requirements.
When you book me as your postnatal doula, you can expect a minimum of 10 hours per booking, with no less than 3 hours of care per day. My aim is to ensure that you have ample dedicated time for yourself and your newborn. With my presence, you can focus on bonding with your baby, knowing that I am there to lend a helping hand whenever needed.
My Postnatal Doula services include the following:
• One free consultation to discuss your needs, proposed schedule and to ensure compatibility
• Prenatal visit at your home
• Continuous physical and emotional support and guidance (listening to your birth story, your fears/frustrations/concerns, observing your postnatal recovery, etc.)
• Feeding/Breastfeeding support *including 1-2-1 Doula’s Breastfeeding e-learning course for parents
• Postnatal massage
• Newborn care suggestions and guidance
• Unlimited telephone, text, and email support for any questions or concerns
• Food preparation and light meals
• Grocery shopping (funds to be provided by client in advance)
• Light housekeeping
• Errands Referrals, if needed, as I do not do gardening or move furniture
• Sibling entertainment/watching the baby and/or older children so Mum/Dad/Partner can rest
• Baby care education and support (assist in baby-wearing/slings, feeding, bathing, comforting your baby, cutting baby’s nails etc.)
• Sign-post you evidence based information to help you make an informed choice
• Share knowledge, techniques and/or recommend alternative therapies if necessary, such as; massage, aromatherapy, herbal remedies, cranio-sacral therapy, acupuncture etc…
• Also, referrals to medical care providers for other medical concerns
• Optional post-birth Bengkung Belly Wrap or Yoni Steam
It is not my role to make any type of medical diagnosis. I don’t administer any type of prescription or over the counter medication to you or your baby. I do not do any major housecleaning duties, take over the care of the baby, discipline other children, or transport any member of the family.
Together, we can navigate the challenges, celebrate the milestones, and create a nurturing environment for your new family to flourish. So why wait? Book me as your postnatal doula, and let’s embark on this incredible journey together.
Fee: £50 per hour (daytime) | £75 per hour (weekends & nights) | Payment plans can be arranged | Don’t be shy to discuss financial circumstances with me, together we can ensure you get the support you need.
Every Mother Matters!
Location: East London U.K and surrounding areas.
Other Postnatal Services:
• Nurturing WhatsApp Postnatal – Ask Your Doula packages | From £100 per month
• Postnatal Massage in the comfort of your own home | £60 for 1 hour, £90 for 1.5 hour.
• Private virtual 1-2-1 Dancehall Doula Workshop | £80 for 1hr, 6 sessions for £440
If you are looking for an experienced doula in East London U.K and surrounding areas, contact Doula Ruth Dennison today.